skip to main content

Tedworth House, South Tidworth, Wiltshire

Restructured and extended by John Johnson in 1878-79, Tedworth House is now owned by the Ministry of Defence and is used by the Help for Heroes charity as a recovery centre for wounded, sick or returning soldiers.

The origins of this fine old mansion are unclear but it was for many years a well known sporting estate and at one time the home of the statesman Lord Broughton (1786-1869) and visited by the Duke of Wellington.

In collaboration with Vinci Construction Ltd and Quinlan and Francis Terry Architects, Peter will be installing four gate entrances during Autumn 2012.


Back to News